Sound Reinforced by Raven Sound
This years Schedule: http://www.edinboroartandmusic.com/#!schedule
What we're about
The Edinboro Art & Music Festival takes place the third full weekend in May every year in Edinboro, Pennsylvania and is one of the region's only free festivals of its kind. It is a three day event that showcases grassroots art and music in the unique spirit of Appalachian culture and tradition.
What to do first?
During the three days that the festival runs, attendees can:
- watch performances by visiting local musicians & bands
- check out the art show gallery one of the many workshops
- learn about the process of making art from the demonstrating artists
- drop the kids off for special sing-a-longs and craft activities
- browse the many pieces of art for sale by local vending artists
- take part of scheduled or spontaneous jam sessions in town
- sample the local good eats at any of the various restaurants, cafes, and bars
Image -Donna The Buffalo, Performing this year - Thursday, May 15th @ 10:30pm, Culbertson
Copyright © 1996-, Raven Sound - All Rights Reserved